Scarborough Gypsy Poems
- Alcohol Abuse Is Not An Addict... Am so afraid of how you ...
- Forty Is An 'F' Word I look into the mirror By accident ...
- Love In A Teacup Shop of curiosity, dimly lit within wall ...
- Cup Of Rain He’s written his rules In invisible ink She’s ...
- Kindled Spirit This one's a real scorcher A flaming true one...
- Cry For Me Cry for me, please cry for me, I want you to ...
- Digitally Correct I lay awake in my bed Awaiting only ...
Gypsy has been living in Australia since 1992 but was borne and bred in London. She has travelled extensively and now resides in the coastal town of Scarborough in Perth Western Australia. Gypsy is a happy go lucky person who believes that fun and laughter should go hand in hand with life.
Writing now since the age of thirteen, the poems that she writes are mainly inspired by life experiences. She likes to vary her subject matter as much as possible and tries to offer the reader a wide scope of emotions to experience through her work.
If you were going to read any of Gypsy’s poems her recommendation would be to start with “The Decorator”, “Love In A Teacup” and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Alcohol Abuse Is Not An Addiction
Am so afraid of how you feel
Listening to what you’ve said
Chills me to the bone
Our whole existence is on shaky ground
How has it come to this
Or has it always been this way
Lonely on the inside and lonely on the out
Angry at you for having this weakness
Beating myself up for being so hard
Unable to see it from your perspective
Seeing only instability on your part
Even though I love you so
I don’t know how to deal with this
Stubborn strength has always been my strong point
Never been one to give in easily
Or admit defeat in ...