Pranab K. Chakraborty
My Love - Poem by Pranab K. Chakraborty
night somewhere waits to peep through a trap inside heart where never dissected well the fathoms of dribbling self-torture just to forget existence ultimately guineapig on the hand of nature liberally playing the symphony to give someone force to masturbate someone inspiring to kill someone brutally and a soft touch of silent flow always dictating life to live peacefully and cultivating pleasure by serving others to satisfy oneself...
night the boss of cosmic universe where light always fighting hard to band its superior brand...!
Pranab k c
Comments about My Love by Pranab K. Chakraborty
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl