Joseph William McGarry
My Love My Friend - Poem by Joseph William McGarry
From me to you,
There is something i must do.
A truth that must be told,
For a friendship to unfold.
For quite sometime i've known,
I do not want to be alone.
If you dont already suspect,
Then this should be perfect.
You're the one i should have had,
The one that flew away up high.
The love of my life gone now i know,
But i'll take your hand in friendship,
When you're by yourself alone.
When you need me i'll be there waiting,
I'll catch you when your fainting.
I'll stand in treacherous storms,
Just to keep you warm.
I only hope one day you'll look at me and see,
How much i feel for you, Is what you feel for me
Comments about My Love My Friend by Joseph William McGarry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl