My Mindscapes Mansion - Poem by David Lacey
Know that always shall there be a portrait in the
Galleries of my mindscapes mansion, and forever
Shall you be honoured as one of the most beautiful
Creatures upon his terrestrial sphere, and who knows
For I am willing to place my faith in your beauty
Knowing bounds beyond that of fully feathered angels.
I am willing to place my faith in your souls song is
More seducing that that of the sirens melody.
Comments about My Mindscapes Mansion by David Lacey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl