My One True Love - Poem by James Greene
As I awaken each and every day,
Thoughts of love turn to you;
An unbreakable bond between us,
A special love ever so true.
The warm glow in your eyes,
The sweet smile on your face;
Makes me want to hold you,
Forever in love's tender embrace.
The sound of your voice,
Is like a song in my heart;
Always bringing me happiness,
As it has done from our start.
The gentleness of your touch,
The sweet passion of your kiss;
Just a couple of many pleasures,
I treasure and so longingly miss.
We have shared many joys,
And also felt some sorrows;
Yet our future will be filled,
With wonderful tomorrows.
So until that bright day,
Far away such as it seems;
You will always be my one true love,
The woman of my dreams.
Comments about My One True Love by James Greene
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl