My Precious Love - Poem by James Greene
To you my sweet one I want to say,
My love for you grows more intense each and every day.
Words of love you often send to me,
Always Puts my spirit in a state of ecstasy.
The love you give to me is true and so sincere,
My heart is aching and longing to hold you near.
I cherish and adore you with every ounce of my being,
Just the mere thought of you makes my heart sing.
You are all I want and need in every single way,
My darling I know that we'll soon have our day.
So until then I shall keep my love for you,
deep within my heart,
from so afar.
Just know you're the moon and the sun to me;
You are my brightest starr.
Comments about My Precious Love by James Greene
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda