Friends And Family - Poem by James Greene
Friends and family love you no matter what you do,
Friends and family Always help each other though.
Having wonderful people to help you along,
They encourage and inspire you to stay strong.
Friends and family are the trees of strength,
When you need their help, they'll go to any length.
They never judge you, just give you lots of love,
What wonderful blessings they are from God above.
Friends and family keep in touch,
You can lean on them, they'll be your crutch.
They email or call day by day
And for each other they always pray.
(James56/April 21 2007)
Comments about Friends And Family by James Greene
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl