James Greene Poems
- A Very Special Lady To a very lovely lady, That I have come...
- Friends And Family Friends and family love you no matter what...
- My One True Love As I awaken each and every day, Thoughts ...
- Missing You My Love You my sweet love, I miss ever so ...
- My Precious Love To you my sweet one I want to say, My love...
- The Gift Of Love There was a time I lived in sorrow and ...
- Expressing Love And Togetherne... Ah! my sweet love, What we...
My name is James and I live in Southern Cal. I just started writing back in June, of 2006 My poetry writing style is fairly simplistic, but I do write from my heart. Most of my poems express the feelings and emotions that I have felt in real life experiences. I am single and un attached.
My interests include reading, Nascar, A few of the TV crime dramas, and movies and chatting with online friends and of course reading and writing poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Greene
A Very Special Lady
To a very lovely lady,
That I have come to know.
Oh darling I do pray,
That this love will continue to grow.
Your loving eyes always sparkle,
They could light up any room.
Your sweet, friendly smile,
Always chases away the gloom.
Being together with you,
Is always so much fun.
We laugh and joke,
About things we’ve said and done.
I knew that you were special,
From the very, very, start.
I could tell by the fluttering that I felt,
Deep within my heart.
You are always so soft and sweet,
In all that you do and say.