My Poet Profile - Poem by Atef Ayadi
You think, and
I write that, with my sweat, my blood,
your lips' preferred drink,
and your red, green, black and white blink.
You dream, and
I paint that.
colors are always born from your skin;
they spray like a young and mature gleam.
You suffer, and
I convert that
into roses, trees, rivers, desert of abundant happiness, and
oceans with or without puffer.
I talk about that
I make your whisper, gasp and wind
that blows on the sun
the moon is always crazy
it like to see the sun
a dancing twister.
it is not about race, pride, heroism, being coward.
I like the infant you are and I am
fun is always the children's fun.
Comments about My Poet Profile by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl