My Reality - Poem by Heather Simons
I wish I could go back in time.
To anytime as long as you were mine.
Back to the nights when it was in your arms I was in.
I close my eyes and imagine us there.
So perfect, so entwined.
Our bodies like a million puzzle pieces in a box;
no matter what we'll find each other, we are ment to be together.
I try to close my eyes a little tighter to fight the tears as they start to invade,
and wash me from this perfect vision to my sad reality.
Comments about My Reality by Heather Simons
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda