My Spirit Reborn - Poem by Suzae Chevalier
I once used to believe
all the New Age, the Mystics
with messages that
Goddess does grieve.
Now I know better for I
found out the truth
in time…why I was conceived.
Thank You Jesus for praying
keeping me alive
and being there when I was confused
Sorry I didn't know you sooner
with your beautiful Spirit so
I was fooled by the Prince of the air
Under the influence of Satan's
I know I wrote about his kingdom's in my children's books
all too well.
Now my life is totally transformed
I have ended my old life,
with the Holy Spirit I am reborn.
Written by Suzae Chevalier on April 19,2018
Comments about My Spirit Reborn by Suzae Chevalier
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl