Suzae Chevalier Poems
- Same Sex Marriages Marriage is not about opposite ...
- Let Your Light Shine Let your light shine out make it big ...
- Bahamas Cruise On a cruise ship I did sail, going to the ...
- Teenage Runaway I get a call on my home phone, It is Mary ...
- Angels Send You Love From the angels from heaven up ...
- Baby Saves The Day Russian family running for their lives, ...
- Bike Accident Dixie Highway late at night, I spun out with ...
Born on April 18,1966 in Elizabeth New Jersey. Suzae always loved to write poems as a child. Writing poetry in the dark late at night. Now as an adult she has published 5 children picture books under name Sue Chevalier, but soon to be released under Suzae Chevalier. Her children's picture books rhyme as well. Find her children poetry at www.puppetpoems.com and wwww.puppetpoets.com as well as www.suechevalier.com www.purplepoems.com and www.razelrhymes.com. She has another poetry alias that is more popular for it has more realistic poems about life on the planet-the alias is Christina Sunrise and visit her website www.christinasunrise.com and on poemhunter as well. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Suzae Chevalier
Same Sex Marriages
Marriage is not about opposite sexes
coming together for tax breaks
Marriage is for two souls to evolve
spiritually and become great.
Couples are a microcosm of how we all relate.
If we come from the heart we can add
to the collective consciousness of happiness not hate.
It's far better to see same sex marriages
couples be happy no matter what
then seeing opposite sex married couples
hurting each other by kicking each other's butts.
Written by Suzae Chevalier on May 14,2012