My World - Poem by Santhosh Vijayakumar
My world moves around,
Around for a thousand-thousand years,
Years of progress,
Progress from age of stones to silicon.
Then it was, exist and help to exist,
After, live and let live,
Now, grow and grow together,
Tomorrow, shine and shine in masses.
There, my eyes loses sight,
Sight of the height,
Height where my world stands,
Stands with glory.
Comments about My World by Santhosh Vijayakumar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl