My Worst Nightmare - Poem by Scarlet .....
and had nightmares about this
and today it happened
I revealed it
I revealed my secret
not all of it
only a little
and it still happened
now she is upset
the first thing she said was 'o this is great what is FACS going to think when you say you've been depressed for a year? they're going to say where the hell was the mother'
if she only knew it all
the fact that its been depressed for 3 - 4 years not just one
plus I’m also suicidal
man I don't even know what she would say if I told the whole truth
Comments about My Worst Nightmare by Scarlet .....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl