Mystery - Poem by Carlos Aragao
I see you,
Just in depths of my mind...
And I transform you,
In a dream that you'll never be.
And because your perfection,
Iam trying to sleep forever,
choosing to live just in that mystery...
The mystery of not knowing who you are...
And mistily re-creating you in every dream.
Comments about Mystery by Carlos Aragao
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye