Names To Be Inherited - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
There are temples and ponds,
Whose builders aren’t known.
There are faiths in the round
With their founders unknown.
There are devises made,
Whose finders are forgotten.
They toiled not for this end.
Be their names inherited.
Be their names inscribed.
Comments about Names To Be Inherited by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda