Nature's Love - Poem by Pene Burkey
Where the trees grow straight and tall,
Where the waters flow and fall,
Here you'll find a peaceful grove
For us to share with those we love.
How tall will the trees grow?
How far will the waters flow?
Forever will our gifts abound
If a joy of living can be found.
Comments about Nature's Love by Pene Burkey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl