Nautical Journey - Poem by ashley Sch
May your ship sail swiftly
among the celestial stars.
The current of angelic seas
ebb and flow.
A bright star to steer her by
and a full moon to gaze upon.
Moonbeams splashing off
the starboard bow.
May you transcend time
and being floating above
Comments about Nautical Journey by ashley Sch
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl