Conveyor-Belt Madness - Poem by ashley Sch
I detach myself from myself and crawl into my brain.
There's a conveyor-belt of madness trying to sustain
every thought and experience that might drive me insane.
I hit the fast forward button to forget the past
but it's on a continuous loop and it's playing much to fast.
My minds eye has me trapped and strapped down too tight
forcing me to stay and not put up a fight.
It puts me in a rocket ship and sends me to planet Reality
It spits me back out, stamps me with a void for lack of clear mentality.
Back in the rat race of life only one can survive
I'll super-size my happiness, it's the only way to stay alive.
Comments about Conveyor-Belt Madness by ashley Sch
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda