All Flesh Is Grass - Poem by ashley Sch
Fleshy leaves carpet earth's surface
buttery chutes reach up to meet the sun.
The flower blossoming signals life renewed
the earth and worm remain.
Human life is transitory
yet all flesh is grass.
Souls entering the cosmos
atoms splitting atoms.
Particles melting the Milky Way.
spiritual memory charging and recharging.
Life ends life begins.
Comments about All Flesh Is Grass by ashley Sch
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda