Raluca Rodica Ratiu
Negril Beach - Poem by Raluca Rodica Ratiu
Hmm... such a fresh air I smell
On the beach of the dreamland,
Hmm… the sun seems to fit so well,
On the mantel of the golden sand.
Look… the sea is inviting me,
To bath in the kingdom of mermaids,
This is the only place it seems to be
The perfect spot for lovers and their maids.
Oh… I can see a couple having fun,
And I can see the children stand,
Under the hot and shiny sun,
Building lovely castles from the sand.
And as for me, I’ll let them be,
I’m going to have another peach,
My piña colada is waiting for me,
While I’ll write my poem on the Negrils beach.
Comments about Negril Beach by Raluca Rodica Ratiu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda