Raluca Rodica Ratiu
Searching - Poem by Raluca Rodica Ratiu
I see you every day escaping,
From all the things you need to do,
You try to save your soul from breaking,
But in the end you know it's true.
Imagine all the things you need,
Imagine how it is to feel,
Life running at a different speed,
While your heart turns into steel.
Don't put the blame on why and what,
And try to make your soul find peace,
Cause in the end it's all about
Finding your loved one that you miss.
Comments about Searching by Raluca Rodica Ratiu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye