Raluca Rodica Ratiu
Raluca Rodica Ratiu Poems
- A Thousand Kisses Deep I always dream of your beautiful face,...
- Destiny Dealing with your life in a nowhere land, ...
- Hope Was Made Of Steel Hope was made of steel, When people ...
- ' The Life Of A Siren I've seen the sea singing to the Sun, ...
- Fly Away How does it feel to cross the mountains, How does ...
- Letter In the heart of fire, In the flames of pain, I ...
- Characterization I am the only being of sanguinary sights, ...
She is born in Timisoara, Romania.
She started writing poems at the age of 14, being an active member of the poets club in Timisoara, Romania.
At the age of 15, she joins a local political party where she attends courses of oratory and communication.
At the age of 18 she leaves politics and establishes a non profit organization, managed by her and a few former members of the political party. The organization is projected to help the citizens of Timisoara in social activities, and as a consequence they gave birth to a free distributed news paper called Civitas, cultural meetings to promote poetry and literature, sport events for the national minorities etc etc.
At the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Thousand Kisses Deep
I always dream of your beautiful face,
I always dream of your beautiful body,
I feel the desire of love, to embrace,
The passion and lust I want to embody.
My soul feels so empty without you around,
And all my days turned blue since you left,
You messed up my mind, I always hear the sound
Of your voice… no more else… That’s a theft!
You stole my thoughts, my minutes and nights,
You stole my days, my seconds and life,
What’s happening to me? Why all these fights?
The vision of you cuts my heart like a knife!
I can feel all your heart ...