Never Walk - Poem by Zog Gascoigne
That must have been on hell of a ride,
One hell of a thrill,
The final ride of your life,
That final spill.
You were messing around, having fun,
With your much loved mate,
You'd never walk, always run,
I guess no one can escape their fate.
We will always remember,
But we shall never regret,
Your memory we treasure,
In your honour, we won't fret.
Dedicated to Dave T, you died doing what you did best, living life to the full and loving every single millisecond of it. You were an amazing man, a brilliant friend and an absolutly ace instuctor. Everyone who knew you should be honoured and all those who called you friend were blessed. RIP mate XxXxX
Comments about Never Walk by Zog Gascoigne
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl