New Mates For Old Jack - Lincoln Park Zoo - Poem by Ima Ryma
Old Jack, the meerkat, was alone.
All his buddies had passed away.
So Queen and her two daughters own
Came to Lincoln Park Zoo to stay.
Mixing meerkats is a thing that
Sometimes can be quite troublesome,
But all four in the habitat
Are doing great and that's welcome.
Jack is the grayer of the four,
And is quite the socializer
With his new gal pals, and he's more
Pumped - a meerkat energizer.
African Journey - come on by.
Look for the three gals and one guy.
Comments about New Mates For Old Jack - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda