New Year - Poem by Debasish Mishra
For a new morn to be born,
And all my griefs to perish
Like the old year's calendar totally torn
May it bestow us all
Precious bounties of unending joy.....
May it endow us all with wings
To soar above the limits of the sky.
May it usher us all-
To an era of euphoria....
May it make the whole world
A War-free 'Green' area.
Comments about New Year by Debasish Mishra
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda