Recollections! - Poem by Debasish Mishra
When I recollect d memories..
Insane moments, crazy stories
When Time passed wid crackers & cricket
& myriad travels sans a ticket
Scuffles, fights, misunderstanding
Just to finish wid a happy ending
Useless banter, impolite jokes
Timely refreshed by tea & smokes
& oft an attack on sentiments
Wid cocky grins & caustic comments
Oh, d poor fair gender
vulnerable & truly tender!
Reluctance 2 rummage gems in books
& skipping classes like born-crooks!
Was it d joyous journey of growth
Or d wastage of my barren youth?
Comments about Recollections! by Debasish Mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl