ritty patnaik Poems
- A Child Beggar a girl child, begging in ...
- A Dark Dark Night night is a un explained song, ...
- A Legend a dot of affection, is like a wave ...
- Social Evils.......Child Labou... labour of innocense ...
- A Day, Alifetime the ice plant, ...
- A Nameless Poem how can i explain the silence ...
- A Guiding Star directionless i wonder, ...
I am RittyPatnaik, married for thirty five years
to a ex fighter pilot of I.A.F.iI have a son and daughter, both happily married and settled.
about me my world revolves round my family....love my family and everything else is an extension of it!
spirituality, in nature inspires me to write few words, about what i see and feel in my daily life.love to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Child Beggar
a girl child,
begging in the rain,
thinks of herself
as a princess
when fast asleep,
in her dreams.
shadow of time,
yet has seen,
the ego of clouds,
, into her
she has seen, ...