No One Left To Trust - Poem by Annie Singh
I tried to be a good friend,
but I've always been stepped on in the end.
I thought they would support me,
but instead they killed me more.
The pain, the hurt, the betrayal.
What more could i do?
There was no one left to trust
except the EVIL truth.
None of them cared.
None of them understood.
They thought that I was foolish
for feeling the way i could.
I looked for a true friend
only to find a joke,
for i thought i could trust them
but against me they spoke.
There will never be a person I could pin my hopes on as a friend
because There will be no one left to trust in the End.
Comments about No One Left To Trust by Annie Singh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Annie Singh's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda