Veeraiyah Subbulakshmi Poems
- The Books These people seem to be like the books, scattered...
- A Child In A Man Testosterone muscled men have, The Top and...
- A Man On The Bridge! On that old bridge, during the last ...
- Eye Can'T Lie! Non verbal signals, Understand the pupils, ...
- The House Of Joy! The house full of just played toys, , ...
- The Story Of A River! That empty river was filled with water,...
- A Bow And An Arrow.. The bent bows are the eye brows, the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
These people seem to be like the books,
scattered all around in different cues,
Shelves of books with variant topics:
Medicine, Engineering and comics,
Languages, Management and Marketing,
Tourism, Text books and Computing,
House hold, Carpentry and plumbing,
Trucks, Driving and operating.
Must choose one to taste,
Read regularly to last,
A full term of life and love,
Nourish it with the dose of care,
Can buy it from the stores,
That sells New, second hand and old,
When the new book is bought,
The smell itself fresh and great,