Veeraiyah Subbulakshmi Poems
- Money And Humanity.. Thousands of years of life, In the ...
- The Books These people seem to be like the books, scattered...
- We Have Everything In India An old civilized land on earth, ...
- The Story Of A River! That empty river was filled with water,...
- The Playground. We are the kids in the playground of plastic ...
- The House Of Joy! The house full of just played toys, , ...
- Bold And Beautiful! Are you the one, my dear, Gone for the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Money And Humanity..
Thousands of years of life,
In the small huts beside the rivers,
The rain has no power,
The wind has no power,
The sun has no power,
The flood has no power,
The drought has no power,
To destroy our bonds,
The waves from the west,
Carrying the seeds of their culture,
Spreading fast in our lands,
Let us hold our hands strong,
To weed them out to save our bonds,
Of love in our hearts,
We have survived all those calamities,
That came from the East,
Though we sacrificed a few siblings,
This wave is very strong,
Come on boys and...