No Risk, No Gain - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
One seed dies to produce million.
Not to lose is not to gain.
Some die to redeem the rest.
Not to stoop is not to rise.
Ego dies to earn wisdom.
Not to listen is not to learn.
Comments about No Risk, No Gain by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda