No Safety Law - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Safety of the human shall be
The highest law, declared man.
Safety of the carnivores be
The highest law, said the lion.
Safety of the herbivoresbe
The highest law, averred the sheep.
Safety of the green plants must be
The highest law, opined the grass.
Safety of no organisms is
The highest law, entered the God.
Comments about No Safety Law by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl