Nobody's Perfect - Poem by Rachel Hill
I hate to wake up to a day's unknown
Not being prepared for the day's excitation
Taking by surprise is my least expectation
Dealing with my action might surprise your reaction...
Picking up the pieces of yesterday's misfortune
Regretting those days that made me gone wrong
Nothing that I can do now for that day's reaction
Only forgivenes is what I ask for my wrong action! ! !
Yesterday commotion is an event of a past
Forgetting what happened is what I will ask
Lets take tomorrow's day as a fresh start
For nobody's perfect is created for us! ! !
I hope you can read this little poem of mine
Dedicated to you with good intention in mind
Hoping that forgiveness will be at hand
And start again to the life we had once.
Comments about Nobody's Perfect by Rachel Hill
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl