(((Nocturnal Me))) - Poem by reinalie jorolan
devoured the night,
and the night before
and who knows how much more...
superseded while begging
Imancipation from solitude
and wondered if it ever could...
lured souls like yours and mine,
then Upon us spiraled sulfuric grief
Churning you and I in cold disbelief...
Tiptoed shyly into the patio door
And I, a nocturnal owl forevermore
laid completely soldered unto this floor...
The alarm clock,
annoyingly shook all over the place,
an unequivocal tell tale of the day's work
That someone such as I, can't afford to disgrace.
October 19,2006 (8: 36 am)
Comments about (((Nocturnal Me))) by reinalie jorolan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl