Not Every Day - Poem by Edwina Reizer
Not every day can be sunny and bright.
Some must be darkened from lack of light.
Not every day can be filled with cheer.
Some must be sad ones that appear.
Not every day can be one you love.
Some must be ones to be rid of.
Not every day can bring success.
Some will find you in a mess.
Not every day will have you smile.
Some will bring you tears for a while.
Not every day will bring you a song.
Some will be silent when things go wrong.
But every day that comes to you
will pass away as all things do.
Comments about Not Every Day by Edwina Reizer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl