Not Love - Poem by oliver phiri
This will just make you feel hurt
…. so much that you’ll hate
This is the time don’t wait
Little sister cant you see….
He doesn’t care about you but he…
This love is dirt…don’t agree the date.
His pretending to be divine
Don’t waste your time
It’s your turn to feel fine…
Can’t you see he wants’ to put you out of line…?
Girl! Don’t get me wrong I don’t want you to be mine…
Don’t be deaf; Hear the inner voice that tells you “not this swine…”
Please visualize…and realize that
All those expensive lodges….
…and cars that he drives you in are just lies
Don’t be blind See straight in its eyes
Its not love.
Comments about Not Love by oliver phiri
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl