Edgar Rendon Eslit
Noteworthy (Life’s A Journey) - Poem by Edgar Rendon Eslit
Some say you must never look back
Some say you must believe on it
Do you know why?
You’ve heard the songs in all genres
You’ve seen the iconic message everywhere
You’ve seen it in post cards
You may even have seen a number of movies
with that theme
No wonder others have set their sights higher.
How do you find it?
Are you in a journey?
or in a dream?
Comments about Noteworthy (Life’s A Journey) by Edgar Rendon Eslit
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl