Nothing Else Can Say What The Music Does - Poem by Shalom Freedman
Nothing else can say what the music does
Who knows why such feeling comes so strongly?
And who knows what that feeling is?
Love? Longing? Poignancy beyond description?
Why does the Music move us so?
And why can't we say what this overwhelming Feeling is
Which takes us beyond where we have ever been
To where we most live again?
Comments about Nothing Else Can Say What The Music Does by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl