Nothing Left To Give - Poem by RACHEL ZARANTONELLO
It's amazing how you cannot see
The games you play, painful reality.
A constant torment, this emotional war
still you will defeat me
Your constant drama,
The need for attention, too
You're so convincing, these lies of your love
To make me believe in you
You kept me close like a blanket
Simply for security
I feel so drained inside
Do you see what you've done to me?
Why must you lie?
Look at the lives you tear apart
The choice is yours, you must face it.
It was yours to make from the start
When you are alone, do you regret?
With choices you make, you must live
Torn & broken, the lives you leave behind
When I'd given all that I had to give.
Comments about Nothing Left To Give by RACHEL ZARANTONELLO
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl