RACHEL ZARANTONELLO Poems
- When Love Is Lost Inside the mind of a madman Thoughts I ...
- Simply Because When I wake with thoughts of you It brings a ...
- That One Friend Have you ever had that one friend That you ...
- Stand Strong Perceptions changing everyday I see you smile &...
- No Limits In my heart I live with pain Yet, my love for ...
- Memories Fade Away A small child's laughter, Wildflowers in...
- A Lonely Valentine Living here from day to day In my world ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about RACHEL ZARANTONELLO
When Love Is Lost
Inside the mind of a madman
Thoughts I dare not try to explain
Reality grabs you unaware
Enough to drive a mind insane
I pretend that you don't bother me
I say I'll never again care
How long will I be missing you?
My heart is broken & needs repair
Everyday thoughts & dreams
A desire for something more
Constant reminders cross me
How our lives were... before
Do you think about where you're headed?
Or the places that you've been?
Is it the comfortable place you miss,
In the company of a VERY good friend?
Time sometimes changes hearts