When Love Is Lost - Poem by RACHEL ZARANTONELLO
Inside the mind of a madman
Thoughts I dare not try to explain
Reality grabs you unaware
Enough to drive a mind insane
I pretend that you don't bother me
I say I'll never again care
How long will I be missing you?
My heart is broken & needs repair
Everyday thoughts & dreams
A desire for something more
Constant reminders cross me
How our lives were... before
Do you think about where you're headed?
Or the places that you've been?
Is it the comfortable place you miss,
In the company of a VERY good friend?
Time sometimes changes hearts
and minds, we often find
Is the love always lost,
When you leave the past behind?
Comments about When Love Is Lost by RACHEL ZARANTONELLO
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye