Nothingness - Poem by nikita rao
I find something, something precious
in this nothingness;
I find my world, closely packed
in this nothingness.
This nothingness and the sober attitude of it
makes me realize my follies and dreams;
This silent moment, full of all the noises
makes my voice be heard among the screams.
This nothingness around me
is my guide, philosopher and teacher;
It awakens my sleeping soul
and takes me along tides stranger.
This nothingness is priceless
it gives us the power to tackle times;
This nothingness makes a winner,
and answers my questions and replies to my wines.
Comments about Nothingness by nikita rao
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda