Notice - Poem by Floyd Crenshaw
Today I almost hit a car.
Well, the car almost hit me.
Barreling through the commuter lot,
At least twenty.
I’m backing out slow.
But my head
Shoulder over shoulder
Right, blur, left, blur, right, blur, left
premium increase, cops, paper work,
a real stupid situation
vroom the pick up truck sped by
my brother didn’t even notice.
Comments about Notice by Floyd Crenshaw
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda