Now - Poem by Sandra Osborne
It’s like the flames of the fire.
It’s like the ancient logs burning in it.
It’s like the love I feel for you.
It’s what I never want to disappear.
It’s the sun completing it’s low journey,
From the East.
It’s the feeling I get when I see
What an incredible artist God is.
It’s a leaf waiting to fall.
It’s a bush waiting to bud.
It is everything and it is more,
It’s everything you want it for.
It’s a moment second’s screaming vow,
It's the forever moment; it's just right now.
Comments about Now by Sandra Osborne
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda