Now, Here, This - Poem by David Taylor
Now joins with all nows
a time that has no past or future
includes all time.
Here joins with all heres
a here that has no inside or outside
includes all space.
This body contains the stars
contains the sky
contains the earth.
All questions coalesce as one
no answer is needed.
Comments about Now, Here, This by David Taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl