Amy Louise Kerswell
Numb - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
I get this feeling inside.
It runs skin deep and cuts me to the core.
I feel so numb and life seem a shore.
The feeling is so deep.
Bring with it the dread that makes me want to weap.
But my emoitions are locked in deep.
Im drowning in misery.
I cant get afloat.
But I hide it all well.
Im so numb inside.
Numb numn numb.
Thats what I am.
Im waiting for the day when it'll all explodeD
Comments about Numb by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl