Objects - Poem by Jade Leven
thousands of songs
a park bench
a wooden box
and so many other things
do these things matter to you?
they all hold memories of you
did you have any idea at all?
I've gone from total apathy to total heartache
everything was perfect, but we both know it had to break
Comments about Objects by Jade Leven
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye