Jade Leven Poems
- White Funeral sitting alone with nowhere to go ignoring the ...
- With These Blue Jeans On I wore these blue jeans when I ...
- Cityland I've been in this scene so many times coming back ...
- Nothing More Beautiful This is dedicated in loving memory of ...
- Another Chance To Leave I have scars from where I forced you...
- Crush At First Sight (A Song) Note: this song is about the ...
- December Skin Written on 12/16/06 you walk through the ...
When I was little I used to write books all the time. In fourth grade I won a 'Young Author's Award' through a local University for a story I wrote and entered in a contest. I have since then written two novels that sadly haven't been published, 'The Flaw Factory' (science fiction) and 'Finding Jacey' (fantasy) . I hope to get them published someday. I have been writing song lyrics and poetry ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jade Leven
sitting alone with nowhere to go
ignoring the static from the radio
that interrupts my favorite song
haven’t loved it in so long
some say love is a foolish thing
and although not in all cases
i can’t help but agree
with the smarter majority
so many weddings
just white funerals
a hand to hold
for the rest of her life
open to the bliss
and the carelessness
be careful, more careful
does it still feel right
i’ll apologize in all the places
where i frowned at all the smiling faces
i just wonder if that will be me
with a wedding ...