October Memories - Poem by Dani Warren
The days pass, the weeks fly,
Say, what has happened to the light blue sky.
The wind now shakes of the leaves
What has happened to the summerbreeze?
The sound of tweeting birds has faded
Instead the houling of the wind is heard
As if happyness hasn’t made it
Nor the song of many a bird.
As warm turns cold
Green leaves turn gold
The sky carrys shadows
And darkens the meadows
So must the days pass and the weeks fly,
To lighten again this shadowed sky
The winter will pass and the summer return
These are the memorys which made us learn.
Comments about October Memories by Dani Warren
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl