Oh Delray, Delray… - Poem by Florida Angel
I have traveled around searching for a missing piece.
I’ve made new friends and learned new things.
After all no other place held me like you
Your beach so clean and blue
The clouds playing in colors with the sun,
Bighting the sky so high still close to my eyes,
Touching the waters washing the sand in sound.
Delray, My Delray I ask you,
So powerful you are, so beautiful,
Please when I walk on the beach,
When I touch your waters with me feet…
Please Delray, My Delray,
Wash my heart, clean my mind,
Strong my hands and lets move on…
Together, You and me, In Blessings...
Comments about Oh Delray, Delray… by Florida Angel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl